Tuesday, July 15, 2008

QVC Overload



I may be a victim of over-exposure on the QVC shopping network. I made my 9th appearance there tonight, and the sales of the product I represent were less than stellar (ok - sales sucked). Could it be that everyone who needs a product to transfer VHS tapes to DVD has one now? We have sold hundreds of thousands of dollars of this product in the last couple months, but, come on, it's a big country! Speaking of countries, Mike at Honestech has lined up my next shopping channel gig for August - and it won't be in the US but just across the border. Will I be selling beaver pelts or tortillas? Stay tuned to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's only one Rick at QVC, and that's Rick Domeier!!! He is so cute and I watch to see if he has a tight shirt on. Those pecs... those blue eyes...