Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Charlie Black - Secret Agent



I had fun over the weekend editing the next episode of the radio dramedy “Charlie Black - Secret Agent.” In this episode Charlie must thwart an evil Brazilian scientist who has aimed an “asteroid timebomb” at Earth. Xavier (X-man) Paul provides me with the voice files, and I mix in the music and sound effects. This time I got my old cohort Bob Hunt involved as the episode announcer. The screen grab on the right shows the complexity of the mix of sound effects, music, and actor's audio.

I just voiced three scripts for “The CJ Files.” This take-off on TV reality crime shows (think Dateline NBC) is being produced by Matt McClain in New York. He’s shooting over the next week or so, and I’ll try to provide a link to the videos after they are produced. Matt has been working in TV since the turn of the century (dramatic pause), and is currently producing educational films that kids will like watching. As he says " I avoid using the word EDUTAINMENT... Oops, there I said it."

No comments: